2013 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Crowdsourcing the Semantic Web
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Crowdsourcing the Semantic Web
co-located with 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2013)
Sydney, Australia, October 19, 2013.
Table of Contents
- Crowdsourced Semantics with Semantic Tagging: "Don't just tag it, LexiTag it!"1-15
- "Dr. Detective": Combining Gamification Techniques and Crowdsourcing to Create a Gold
Standard in Medical Text16-31
Anca Dumitrache, Lora Aroyo, Chris Welty, Robert-Jan Sips, Anthony Levas
- SLUA: Towards Semantic Linking of Users with Actions in Crowdsourcing32-44
Umair Ul Hassan, Sean O'Riain, Edward Curry
- Content and Behaviour Based Metrics for Crowd Truth45-58
Guillermo Soberon, Lora Aroyo, Chris Welty, Oana Inel, Manfred Overmeen, Hui Lin
- Crowdsourced Entity Markup59-68
Lili Jiang, Yafang Wang, Johannes Hoffart, Gerhard Weikum
- Frame Semantics Annotation Made Easy with DBpedia69-78
Marco Fossati, Sara Tonelli, Claudio Giuliano
- Developing Crowdsourced Ontology Engineering Tasks: An iterative process79-88
Jonathan Mortensen, Mark Musen, Natasha F. Noy
- Information Reputation89-92
Peter Davis, Salman Haq
- A Role for Provenance in Social Computation93-96
Milan Markovic, Peter Edwards, David Corsar
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2013-09-05: submitted by Abraham Bernstein
2013-09-06: published on CEUR-WS.org