2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Semantic Publishing
co-located with the 11th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2014)
Anissaras, Greece, May 25th, 2014.
Table of Contents
Alexander García Castro, Christoph Lange, Phillip Lord, Robert Stevens
- What's in the proceedings? Combining publisher's and researcher's perspectives
Volha Bryl, Aliaksandr Birukou, Kai Eckert, Mirjam Kessler
- Ornithology Based on Linking Bird Observations with Weather Data
Mikko Koho, Eero Hyvönen, Aleksi Lehikoinen
- Supporting Researchers with a Semantic Literature Management Wiki
Bahar Sateli, René Witte
- SMART Research using Linked Data - Sharing Research Data for Integrated Water Resources
Management in the Lower Jordan Valley
Benedikt Kämpgen, David Riepl, Jochen Klinger
- Describing bibliographic references in RDF
Angelo Di Iorio, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese, Silvio Peroni, David Shotton, Fabio Vitali
- Supporting Information Sharing for Re-Use and Analysis of Scientific Research Publication
Fajar J. Ekaputra, Marta Sabou, Estefania Serral, Stefan Biffl
- A review of ontologies for describing scholarly and scientific documents
Almudena Ruiz Iniesta, Oscar Corcho
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2014-05-25: submitted by Christoph Lange
2014-05-25: published on CEUR-WS.org