2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
6th Workshop on Formal Ontologies meet Industry
Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Formal Ontologies meet Industry
co-located with 8th International Conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems (FOIS 2014)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, September 22nd, 2014.
Table of Contents
- Representing Organizational Structures in an Enterprise Architecture Language
Diorbert C. Pereira, João Paulo A. Almeida
- ISA-88 Formalization. A Step Towards its Integration with the ISA-95 Standard
Marcela Vegetti, Gabriela Henning
- Improving Ontology Service-Driven Entity Disambiguation
A. Patrice Seyed, Zach Fry, Deborah L. McGuinness
- Towards an Ontological Grounding of IFC
Stefano Borgo, Emilio M. Sanfilippo, Aleksandra Sojic, Walter Terkaj
- Ontologies in Enterprise Application: Dimensional Comparison
Valeria de Paiva, William Jarrold, David Martin, Peter F. Patel-Schneider, Karen Wallace, Peter Z. Yeh
- Towards Ontological Support for Principle Solutions in Mechanical Engineering
Thilo Breitsprecher, Mihai Codescu, Constantin Jucovschi, Michael Kohlhase, Lutz Schröder, Sandro Wartzack
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file
including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
The preface can also be downloaded separately.
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2015-02-17: submitted by Alexandre Rademaker, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2015-02-17: published on CEUR-WS.org