2016 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Globalization Of Modeling Languages Workshop
Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on the Globalization Of Modeling Languages
co-located with ACM/IEEE 19th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2016)
Saint Malo, France, October 4th, 2016.
GEMOC'16 co-Edited by
Julien Deantoni, University of Nice, France
Jeff Gray, University of Alabama, USA
Eugene Syriani, University of Montreal, Canada
Table of Contents
GEMOC 2016 Proceedings
- Report of the Fourth Workshop on the Globalization of Modeling Languages (GEMOC 2016)0-7
- Embedding Component Behavior DSLs into the MontiArcAutomaton ADL8-17
- Alignment of viewpoint heterogeneous design models: “Emergency Department” Case Study18-27
Mahmoud El Hamlaoui,
- Towards Semantic Integration of Plant Behavior Models with AutomationML’s Intermediate Modeling Layer28-37
- fSysML: Foundational Executable SysML for Cyber-Physical System Modeling38-51
- A New Approach of Qualitative Simulation for the Validation of Hybrid Systems52-61
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2016-11-16: submitted by Julien Deantoni, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2016-11-17: published on CEUR-WS.org