2017 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Linked Data for Information Extraction
Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction
co-located with the 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017)
Vienna, Austria, October 22, 2017.
Table of Contents
- Towards a Large Corpus of Richly Annotated Web Tables for Knowledge Base Population2-13
Basil Ell, Sherzod Hakimov, Philipp Braukmann, Lorenzo Cazzoli, Fabian Kaupmann, Amerigo Mancino, Junaid Altaf Memon, Kai Rother, Abhishek Saini, Philipp Cimiano
- Semi-Automatic Example-Driven Linked Data Mapping Creation14-25
Pieter Heyvaert, Anastasia Dimou, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens
- Towards Odalic, a Semantic Table Interpretation Tool in the ADEQUATe Project26-37
- Understanding Knowledge Networks [canonical URL]38-49
Krishna Mangaladevi, Wouter Beek, Tobias Kuhn
- Discrimination of Word Senses with Hypernyms50-61
Artem Revenko, Victor Mireles
- Multilingual Entity Linking: Comparing English and Spanish62-73
Henry Rosales-Méndez, Barbara Poblete, Aidan Hogan
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2017-10-03: submitted by Anna Lisa Gentile, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2017-10-04: published on CEUR-WS.org