2018 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Augmenting Intelligence with Humans-in-the-Loop
Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Augmenting Intelligence with Humans-in-the-Loop
co-located with 17th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2018)
Monterey, California, October 9th, 2018.
Table of Contents
- Crowd-sourcing Updates of Large Knowledge Graphs1-6
Albin Ahmeti, Victor Mireles, Artem Revenko, Marta Sabou, Martin Schauer
- Interactive Dictionary Expansion using Neural Language Models7-15
Alfredo Alba, Daniel Gruhl, Petar Ristoski, Steve Welch
- Making Better Job Hiring Decisions using “Human in the Loop” Techniques16-26
Christopher G. Harris
- Use of Internal Testing Data to Help Determine Compensation for Crowdsourcing Tasks27-37
Michael Lauruhn, Paul Groth, Corey Harper, Helena Deus
- Rank Scoring via Active Learning (RaScAL)38-50
Jack O'Neill, Sarah Jane Delany, Brian Mac Namee
- ESO-5W1H Framework: Ontological model for SITL paradigm51-63
Shubham Rathi, Aniket Alam
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2018-08-19: submitted by Anna Lisa Gentile, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2018-08-19: published on CEUR-WS.org