2018 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Proceedings of the 13th EC-TEL Doctoral Consortium
co-located with 13th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL 2018)
Leeds, UK, September 3rd, 2018.
Christian Glahn *
* HTW Chur,
Blended Learning Center, Chur, Switzerland
Lone Dirckinck-Holmfeld **
** Aalborg University,
Kommunikation, It og LæringsDesign, Aalborg, Denmark
Table of Contents
- Personalization of Gamification in (Programming) E-Learning Environments
- A Data Mining Framework for Analyzing Students' Feedback of Assessment
Zainab Mutlaq Ibrahim, Mohamed Bader El-Den, Mihaela Cocea
- MULTIFOCUS: MULTImodal Learning Analytics FOr Co-located Collaboration Understanding
Sambit Praharaj, Maren Scheffel, Hendrik Drachsler, Marcus Specht
- Implementation and Evaluation of a Trusted Learning Analytics Dashboard
Daniel Biedermann, Jan Schneider, Hendrik Drachsler
- Learning Analytics Dashboards for Professional Training - Challenges and Proposal
Mohamed Mouaici, Laurence Vignollet, Christine Galez, Mael Etienne
- Identification of Role Models in Online Communities of Practice
- Analytics for the Measurement of Process Dimensions of Self-Regulated Learning and
- Application of Participatory Design in Designing Infrastructures for Learning in resource
Geoffrey Tabo Olok
- Inferring Knowledge Acquisition through Web Navigation Behaviours
- Contextualized Instruction in Data Science and its Effect on Transfer of Learning
- Scalable Higher Education Learning Analytics Architecture through Data Integration
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2018-12-27: submitted by Christian Glahn, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2018-12-27: published on CEUR-WS.org