2018 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Teaching Robotics with ROS Workshop at ERF 2018
Proceedings of the Workshop on Teaching Robotics with ROS (held at ERF 2018)
co-located with European Robotics Forum 2018 (ERF 2018)
Tampere, Finland, March 15th, 2018.
Stefan Schiffer, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Alexander Ferrein, FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Mukunda Bharatheesha, TU Delft University, The Netherlands
Carlos Hernandez Corbato, TU Delft University, The Netherlands
Table of Contents
- Interactive ROS Tutorials with Jupyter Notebooks1-11
- The potential of a robotics summer course on Engineering Education 12-23
Nuno M Fonseca Ferreira, Micael S. Couceiro, André Araújo, David Portugal
- Hands-on Robotics Teaching with ROS24-29
Roel Pieters, Reza Ghabcheloo, Minna Lanz
- Learning Advanced Robotics with TIAGo and its ROS Online Tutorials30-40
Jordi Pages, Luca Marchionni, Francesco Ferro
- Teaching ROS efficiently to mixed skill classes41-46
Benjamin Staehle, Wolfgang Ertel
- Learning by Doing - Mobile Robotics in the FH Aachen ROS Summer School47-58
Patrick Wiesen, Heiko Engemann, Nicolas Limpert, Stephan Kallweit
- Teaching Robotics with Robot Operating System (ROS): A Behavior Model Perspective59-68
Martin Cooney, Can Yang, Jennifer David, Abhilash Padi Siva, Sanjana Arunesh
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2019-03-08: submitted by Stefan Schiffer, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2019-03-14: published on CEUR-WS.org