Copyright © 2009 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
Re-publication of material from this volume requires permission by the copyright
owners. This volume is published by its editors.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 9-10, 2009.
* Tilburg University, Dept. Information Systems and Management, Tilburg, The Netherlands
** Utrecht University, Dept. of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Table of Contents
- Early Requirements Engineering for Public Private Partnerships: Aligning Agents' Mental Models
- Evaluating Collaborative Modeling Processes:Towards Understanding and Supporting Collaborative Modeling Games
- Challenges in Semantic Interoperability in Emergency Management
- A Decision-support System for IS Compliance Management
- Inter-Organizational Alignment with e3alignment
- Technical Challenges in Market-Driven Automated Service Provisioning
Anna Chmielowiec, Guilaume Pierre, Jaap Gordijn, Maarten van Steen
- Automatic Service Configuration under e3value Approach
Ivan Salvador Razo-Zapata, Jaap Gordijn
- Business Service Description Methodology for Service Ecosystems
- Design of Energy-Management Services - Supporting the Role of the Prosumer in the Energy Market
Wim Timmerman, George Huitema
- ES Implementations in Cross-Organizational Settings: How should the Business Cases Look Like?
- A Framework for Verifying UML Behavioral Models
- Integrating System Dynamics with Conceptual and Process Modeling
13-Jul-2009: submitted by Hans Weigand
13-Jul-2009: published on CEUR-WS.org