Copyright © 2009 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
Re-publication of material from this volume requires permission by the copyright
owners. This volume is published by its editors.
Joint ICSOC&ServiceWave 2009 Conference
Proceedings of the PhD Symposium of the 7th International Joint Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC/ServiceWave 2009)
Stockholm, Sweden, November 26, 2009.
* University of Trento, Information Engineering and Computer Science Department, Povo/Trento, Italy
** University of New South Wales,
Australian School of Business, Sydney, Australia
Table of Contents
- Analyzing Orchestration of BPEL Specified Services with Model Checking
- Cross-organizational Service Security -- Solutions for Attack Modeling and
- Knowledge-driven SOA Migration
- Application of Data Mining to Performance Management of Distributed Enterprise Systems
- Maintenance of customized processes
- Towards an Abstraction Layer for Scientific Services
- Online Testing of Service-Oriented Architectures to detect State-based Faults
Michaela Simona Greiler
- Ensuring Cost-Optimal SLA Conformance for Composite Service Providers
- Remote Sensing Service chain Self-Evolution Method
- Remotely Sensed Image Processing Service Automatic Composition
If you prefer downloading the full version of the PhD Symposium proceedings, please use the following link: download proceedings.
06-Dec-2009: submitted by Florian Daniel
07-Dec-2009: published on CEUR-WS.org