2012 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Semantic Technologies Applied to Biomedical Informatics and Individualized Medicine
Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Semantic Technologies Applied to Biomedical Informatics and Individualized Medicine
In conjunction with the 11th International Semantic Web Conference 2012 (ISWC 2012)
Boston, USA, November 12, 2012.
(1) Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics, Polytechnic University of Madrid
(2) Mayo Clinic
(3) Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research, Stanford University
(4) Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester
(5) Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Pittsburgh
(6) Department of Computer Science, University Carlos III of Madrid
Table of Contents
Public Health Surveillance Using Global Health Explorer
Jim McCusker, Jeongmin Lee, Chavon Thomas, Deborah L. McGuinness
Formalising Uncertainty: An Ontology of Reasoning, Certainty and Attribution (ORCA)
Anita de Waard, Jodi Schneider
A Workflow for Improving Medical Visualization of Semantically Annotated CT-Images
Alexander Baranya, Luis Landaeta, Alexandra La Cruz, Maria-Esther Vidal
Development of an Ontological Model of Evidence for TRANSFoRm Utilizing Transition Project Data
Derek Corrigan, Jean Karl Soler, Brendan Delaney
Pharmaceutical Validation of Medication Orders Using an OWL Ontology and Business Rules
Amina Chniti, Abdelali Boussadi, Patrice Degoulet, Patrick Albert, Jean Charlet
Complete proceedings as one single pdf file.
30-Oct-2012: submitted by Alejandro Rodríguez González
30-Oct-2012: published on CEUR-WS.org