2013 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Semantic Publishing
Montpellier, France, May 26th, 2013.
Table of Contents
- Twenty-Five Shades of Greycite: Semantics for Referencing and Preservation10-21
Phillip Lord, Lindsay Marshall
- Systematic Reviews as an Interface to the Web of (Trial) Data: using PICO as an Ontology for Knowledge Synthesis in Evidence-based Healthcare Research22-26
Chris Mavergames, Silver Oliver, Lorne Becker
- Towards Linked Research Data: an Institutional Approach27-38
Cord Wiljes, Najko Jahn, Florian Lier, Thilo Paul-Stueve, Johanna Vompras, Christian Pietsch, Philipp Cimiano
- Repurposing Benchmark Corpora for Reconstructing Provenance39-50
Sara Magliacane, Paul Groth
- Connections across Scientific Publications based on Semantic Annotations51-62
Leyla Jael García Castro, Rafael Berlanga, Dietrich Rebholz-Schuhmann, Alexander Garcia
- Towards the Automatic Identification of the Nature of Citations63-74
Angelo Di Iorio, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese, Silvio Peroni
- How Reliable is Your Workflow: Monitoring Decay in Scholarly Publications75-86
José Manuel Gómez-Pérez, Esteban García-Cuesta, Jun Zhao, Aleix Garrido, José Enrique Ruiz
Polemics (published externally)
- Flash Mob Science, Open Innovation and Semantic Publishing
Hal Warren, Bryan Dennis, Eva Winer
- Science, Semantic Web and Excuses
Idafen Santana Pérez, Daniel Garijo, Oscar Corcho
- Polemic on Future of Scholarly Publishing/Semantic Publishing
- Linked Research
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
04-Jun-2013: submitted by Christoph Lange
04-Jun-2013: published on CEUR-WS.org