2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Late Breaking Papers of ILP
Late Breaking Papers of the 23rd International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 28th
Gerson Zaverucha, COPPE, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Vítor Santos Costa, CRACS/INESC-TEC and DCC-FCUP, Portugal
Aline Paes, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
Table of Contents
- Incremental Construction of Complex Aggregates: Counting over a Secondary Table1-6
Clément Charnay, Nicolas Lachiche, Agnès Braud
- Modeling of Resilient Systems in Default Logic7-16
- Learning Multiple Description Logics Concepts17-22
Raphael Melo, Kate Revoredo, Aline Paes
- Background Knowledge-enrichment for Bottom Clauses Improving23-28
Orlando Muñoz Texzocotetla, Rene MacKinney-Romero
- Comparison between Explicit Learning and Implicit Modeling of Relational Features
in Structured Output Spaces29-39
Ajay Nagesh, Naveen Nair, Ganesh Ramakrishnan
- Uplift Modeling with ROC: An SRL Case Study40-45
Houssam Nassif, Finn Kuusisto, Elizabeth Burnside, Jude Shavlik
- Learning the Parameters of Probabilistic Description Logics46-51
Fabrizio Riguzzi, Elena Bellodi, Evelina Lamma, Riccardo Zese
- Predicting Top-k Trends on Twitter using Graphlets and Time Features52-57
Gustav Sourek, Ondřej Kuželka, Filip Zelezny
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2014-07-25: submitted by Vítor Santos Costa
2014-07-29: published on CEUR-WS.org