2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Linked Data for Knowledge Discovery
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Linked Data for Knowledge Discovery
co-located with European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery
in Databases (ECML PKDD 2014)
Nancy, France, September 19th, 2014.
Ilaria Tiddi, KMi, The Open University, UK
Mathieu d'Aquin, KMi, The Open University, UK
Nicolas Jay, Orpailleur, Loria, France
Table of Contents
- A Comparison of Propositionalization Strategies for Creating Features from Linked
Petar Ristoski, Heiko Paulheim
- Fast Stepwise Regression on Linked Data
Barbara Żogała-Siudem, Szymon Jaroszewicz
- Contextual Itemset Mining in DBpedia
Julien Rabatel, Madalina Croitoru, Dino Ienco, Pascal Poncelet
- Identifying Disputed Topics in the News
Orphée De Clercq, Sven Hertling, Veronique Hoste, Simone Paolo Ponzetto, Heiko Paulheim
- Lattice-Based Views over SPARQL Query Results
Mehwish Alam, Amedeo Napoli
- Visual Analysis of a Research Group's Performance thanks to Linked Open Data
Oscar Peña, Jon Lázaro, Aitor Almeida, Pablo Orduña, Unai Aguilera, Diego López-De-Ipiña
- Machine Learning on Linked Data, a Position Paper
Peter Bloem, Gerben De Vries
- Probabilistic Latent-Factor Database Models
Denis Krompass, Xueyan Jiang, Maximilian Nickel, Volker Tresp
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2014-09-08: submitted by Ilaria Tiddi
2014-09-10: published on CEUR-WS.org