2015 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Graph Search and Beyond
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Graph Search and Beyond
co-located with The 38th Annual SIGIR Conference (SIGIR'15)
Santiago, Chile, August 13th, 2015.
Omar Alonso, Microsoft, USA
Marti A. Hearst, UC Berkeley, USA
Jaap Kamps, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Table of Contents
Session 1: Frontmatter
Session 2: Overview Paper
Session 3: Invited Papers
Session 4: Contributed Papers
- Tree-Map: A Visualization Tool for Large Data9-13
Mahipal Jadeja, Kesha Shah
- Leveraging Metropolis-Hastings Algorithm on Graph-based Model for Multimodal IR14-18
Serwah Sabetghadam, Mihai Lupu, Andreas Rauber
- Fusion of Heterogeneous Information in Graph-Based Ranking for Query-Biased Summarization19-22
Kotaro Sakamoto, Hideyuki Shibuki, Tatsunori Mori, Noriko Kando
- Unilateral Jaccard Similarity Coefficient23-27
Julio Santisteban, Javier Tejada Cárcamo
- Information Retrieval Boosted by Category for Troubleshooting Search System28-32
Bin Tong, Toshihiko Yanase, Hiroaki Ozaki, Makoto Iwayama
- Random Walk and Feedback on Scholarly Network33-37
Yingying Yu, Zhuoren Jiang, Xiaozhong Liu
Session 5: Backmatter
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2015-07-27: submitted by Jaap Kamps, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2015-07-28: published on CEUR-WS.org