2015 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Probabilistic Logic Programming
Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Probabilistic Logic Programming
co-located with 31st International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP 2015)
Cork, Ireland, August 31st, 2015.
Table of Contents
Fabrizio Riguzzi, Joost Vennekens
- Advances in Integrating Statistical Inference9-18
Nicos Angelopoulos, Samer Abdallah, Georgios Giamas
- Towards a General Framework for Actual Causation Using CP-logic19-38
Sander Beckers, Joost Vennekens
- Most Probable Explanation for MetaProbLog and Its Application in Heart Sound Segmentation39-45
Theofrastos Mantadelis, Jorge Oliveira, Miguel Coimbra
- Constraint-Based Inference in Probabilistic Logic Programs46-56
Arun Nampally, Cartic R. Ramakrishnan
- A Hybrid Approach to Inference in Probabilistic Non-Monotonic Logic Programming57-68
Matthias Nickles, Alessandra Mileo
- The Distribution Semantics is Well-Defined for All Normal Programs69-84
- Probabilistic Abductive Logic Programming using Dirichlet Priors85-98
Calin-Rares Turliuc, Luke Dickens, Alessandra Russo, Krysia Broda
Presented Papers which Appear
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2015-07-31: submitted by Fabrizio Riguzzi, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2015-07-31: published on CEUR-WS.org