SemStats 2015 Semantic Statistics 2015
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Semantic Statistics co-located with 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015)
- Bethlehem, U.S.
Table of Contents
- A Quantitative Survey on the Use of the Cube
- Connectedness and Meaning: New Analytical Directions for Official Statistics
- Linked Edit Rules: A Web Friendly Way of Checking Quality of RDF Data Cubes
- SemNExT: A Framework for Semantically Integrating and Exploring Numeric Analyses
- Toward a Framework for Statistical Data Integration
- Modeling the Statistical Process with Linked Metadata
- Challenges on Developing Tools for Exploiting Linked Open Data Cubes
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.