2016 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Measurement and Metrics for Green and Sustainable Software Systems
Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Measurement and Metrics for Green and Sustainable Software
co-located with 10th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM 2016)
Ciudad Real, Spain, September 7, 2016.
Table of Contents
- Preface from the organizers
- Green Indexes Used in CAST to Measure the Energy Consumption in Code (Invited Talk)2-3
- Indicators for Green in IT Audits: A Systematic Mapping Study 4-12
J. David Patón-Romero, Mario Piattini
- A Learning based approach for Green Software Measurements 13-22
Sarah Dahab, Stephane Maag, Alessandra Bagnato, Marcos Aurélio Almeida Da Silva
- An Effort Allocation Method to Optimal Code Sanitization for Quality-Aware Energy
Efficiency Improvement 23-32
Roberto Pietrantuono, Gabriella Carrozza, Stefano Russo, Marco Bessi
- Measuring Green Software Engineering In the MEASURE ITEA 3 Project 33-42
Alessandra Bagnato, Marcos Aurélio Almeida Da Silva, Antonin Abherve, Jerome Rocheteau, Claire-Lise Pihery, Pierre Mabit
- How Sustainable are Model Software Artifacts in the Context of Model Driven Software
Damiano Torre, Coral Calero
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2016-10-14: submitted by Giuseppe Procaccianti, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2016-10-15: published on CEUR-WS.org