2017 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Innovative Approaches in Computer Science within Higher Education
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Innovative Approaches in Computer Science within Higher
Chelyabinsk, Russia, May 26th, 2017.
Andrey Sozykin, Ural Federal University, Russia
Gleb Radchenko, South Ural State University, Russia
Dmitry Ustalov, Ural Federal University, Russia
Table of Contents
- Soft Skills of Developers in Software Engineering: View from the PhD Students' Side1-19
Sergei Voitenko, Lyudmila Gadasina
- Training of PhDs in Software Engineering in Russia: A Proposal for New Specialty20-25
Vladimir Khalin, Voitenko Sergei, Alexander Yurkov, Yury Kosov
- Teaching the Analysis of Information Technologies in Master Programs of IT-Area26-37
- Software Engineering Education in Russian Federation: Specifics of Bachelor, Master,
and Postgraduate Study Programs38-49
Gleb Radchenko, Ludmila Haluchenko, Ksenia Repina
- Accordance with Professional Requirements and Didactic Units in the IT Sphere50-56
Vlada Zhernova, Igor Kaftannikov, Maria Lykova
- Getting a PhD in Software Engineering in Germany and Especially at the University
- Focusing on Two Different Aspects of Collaboration in Software Engineering: Supporting
Collaborative Modeling and Specifications of Collaborative Activities64-72
Peter Forbrig, Anke Dittmar, Gregor Buchholz, Mathias Kühn
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2017-11-13: submitted by Dmitry Ustalov, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2017-11-13: published on CEUR-WS.org