2018 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Cognitive Robotics Workshop
Proceedings of the 11th Cognitive Robotics Workshop 2018
co-located with 16th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2018)
Tempe, AZ, USA, October 27th, 2018.
Gerald Steinbauer, Institute of Software Technology, Technical
University of Graz, Austria
Alexander Ferrein, Mobile Autonomous Systems and Cognitive
Robotics Institute, FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Table of Contents
- Which Tool to Use? Grounded Reasoning in Everyday Environments with Assistant Robots3-10
Lydia Fischer, Stephan Hasler, Joerg Deigmoeller, Thomas Schnuerer, Michael Redert, Ulrike Pluntke, Katrin Nagel, Chris Senzel, Joern Ploennigs, Andreas Richter, Julian Eggert
- Knowledge Representation for Cognition- and Learning-enabled Robot Manipulation11-19
Daniel Beßler, Sebastian Koralewski, Michael Beetz
- What Stands-in for a Missing Tool?: A Prototypical Grounded Knowledge-based Approach
to Tool Substitution20-28
Madhura Thosar, Christian A. Mueller, Sebastian Zug
- golog++ : An Integrative System Design29-36
Victor Mataré, Stefan Schiffer, Alexander Ferrein
- A Logic for Specifying Metric Temporal Constraints for Golog Programs36-46
Till Hofmann, Gerhard Lakemeyer
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2019-02-22: submitted by Alexander Ferrein, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2019-03-03: published on CEUR-WS.org