2013 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Natural Language Processing and Automated Reasoning 2013
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Automated Reasoning
co-located with 12th International Conference on Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR 2013)
A Corunna, Spain, September 15th, 2013.
Chitta Baral, Arizona State University, USA
Peter Schüller, Sabanci University, Turkey
Table of Contents
- Some Recent Advances in Answer Set Programming (from the Perspective of NLP)1-6
- Three Lessons in Creating a Knowledge Base to Enable Reasoning, Explanation and Dialog7-26
Vinay Chaudhri, Nikhil Dinesh, Daniela Inclezan
- Qualitative Analysis of Contemporary Urdu Machine Translation Systems 27-36
Asad Abdul Malik, Asad Habib
- The NL2KR System37-47
Chitta Baral, Juraj Dzifcak, Kanchan Kumbhare, Nguyen Vo
- A Default Inference Rule Operating Internally to the Grammar Devices48-59
Christophe Onambélé Manga
- BOEMIE: Reasoning-based Information Extraction60-75
Georgios Petasis, Ralf Möller, Vangelis Karkaletsis
- Recognizing Implicit Discourse Relations through Abductive Reasoning with Large-scale
Jun Sugiura, Naoya Inoue, Kentaro Inui
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2013-09-24: submitted by Peter Schüller
2013-09-24: published on CEUR-WS.org