2013 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Workshop on Model Driven Engineering, Verification and Validation
Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Model Driven Engineering, Verification
co-located with 16th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2013)
Miami, Florida, October 1st, 2013.
Table of Contents
Frédéric Boulanger, Michalis Famelis, Daniel Ratiu
- Abstract of the Keynote: Partial Behavior Modeling
- A Framework for Testing UML Activities Based on fUML1-10
Stefan Mijatov, Philip Langer, Tanja Mayerhofer, Gerti Kappel
- Building Test Harness From Service-based Component Models11-20
Pascal André, Jean-Marie Mottu, Gilles Ardourel
- Feature-based Development of State Transition Diagrams with Property Preservation21-30
- Global State Checker: Towards SAT-Based Reachability Analysis of Communicating State
Petra Kaufmann, Martin Kronegger, Andreas Pfandler, Martina Seidl, Magdalena Widl
- Applying Model Transformation and Event-B for Specifying an Industrial DSL41-50
Ulyana Tikhonova, Maarten Manders, Mark Van Den Brand, Suzana Andova, Tom Verhoeff
- Ensuring OSGi Component Based Properties at Runtime with Behavioral Types51-60
Jan Olaf Blech
- Symbolic Execution of Satellite Control Procedures in Graph-Transformation-Based EMF
Nico Nachtigall, Benjamin Braatz, Thomas Engel
- Research Questions for Validation and Verification in the Context of Model-Based Engineering67-76
Catherine Dubois, Michalis Famelis, Martin Gogolla, Leonel Nobrega, Ileana Ober, Martina Seidl, Markus Völter
- An Approach to Analyzing Temporal Properties in UML Class Models77-86
Mustafa Al Lail, Ramadan Abdunabi, Robert France, Indrakshi Ray
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2013-10-28: submitted by Frédéric Boulanger
2013-10-29: published on CEUR-WS.org