2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Linked Data Quality
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Linked Data Quality
co-located with 10th International Conference on Semantic Systems (SEMANTiCS 2014)
Leipzig, Germany, September 2nd, 2014.
Magnus Knuth, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam, Germany
Dimitris Kontokostas, AKSW, University of Leipzig, Germany
Harald Sack, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam, Germany
Table of Contents
- Linked Data Quality: Identifying and Tackling the Key Challenges
Magnus Knuth, Dimitris Kontokostas, Harald Sack
- On the Feasibility of Crawling Linked Data Sets for Reusable Defect Corrections
Suzanne Embury, Binling Jin, Sandra Sampaio, Iliada Eleftheriou
- R43ples: Revisions for Triples - An Approach for Version Control in the Semantic Web
Markus Graube, Stephan Hensel, Leon Urbas
- Methodology for Assessment of Linked Data Quality
Anisa Rula, Amrapali Zaveri
- Towards Assured Data Quality and Validation by Data Certification
John P. Mccrae, Cord Wiljes, Philipp Cimiano
- Validating and Describing Linked Data Portals using RDF Shape Expressions
Jose Emilio Labra Gayo, Eric Prud'Hommeaux, Harold Solbrig, Jose María Alvarez Rodríguez
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2014-10-30: submitted by Magnus Knuth,
metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2014-10-30: published on CEUR-WS.org