2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Information Filtering and Retrieval
Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Information Filtering and Retrieval
co-located with XIII AI*IA Symposium on Artificial Intelligence (AI*IA 2014)
Pisa, Italy, December 10, 2014.
Cristian Lai, CRS4, Center of Advanced Studies, Research and Development in Sardinia, Italy
Giovanni Semeraro, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy
Alessandro Giuliani, University of Cagliari, Italy
Table of Contents
- Explicit Loss Minimization in Quantification Applications (Preliminary Draft) 1-11
Andrea Esuli, Fabrizio Sebastiani
- A Scalable Approach to near Real-time Sentiment Analysis on Social Networks 12-23
Giambattista Amati, Simone Angelini, Marco Bianchi, Luca Costantini, Giuseppe Marcone
- Telemonitoring and Home Support in BackHome 24-35
Felip Miralles, Eloisa Vargiu, Stefan Dauwalder, Marc Solà, Juan Manuel Fernández, Eloi Casals, José Alejandro Cordero
- Extending an Information Retrieval System through Time Event Extraction 36-47
Pierpaolo Basile, Annalina Caputo, Giovanni Semeraro, Lucia Siciliani
- Measuring Discriminant and Characteristic Capability for Building and Assessing Classifiers 48-58
Giuliano Armano, Francesca Fanni, Alessandro Giuliani
- A Comparison of Lexicon-based Approaches for Sentiment Analysis of Microblog Posts 59-68
Cataldo Musto, Giovanni Semeraro, Marco Polignano
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
2014-12-15: submitted by Alessandro Giuliani, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2014-12-15: published on CEUR-WS.org