2016 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Consuming Linked Data
Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data
co-located with 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015)
Kobe, Japan, October 18, 2016.
Olaf Hartig, Linköping University, Sweden
Juan Sequeda, Capsenta Labs, USA
Aidan Hogan, Universidad de Chile, Chile
Table of Contents
- Distributed Linked Data as a Framework for Human-Machine Collaboration
- Managing and Consuming Completeness Information for Wikidata Using COOL-WD
Radityo Eko Prasojo, Fariz Darari, Simon Razniewski, Werner Nutt
- Multidimensional Interfaces for Selecting Data within Ordinal Ranges
Ruben Taelman, Pieter Colpaert, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens, Rik Van de Walle
- Property Paths over Linked Data: Can It Be Done and How To Start?
Jorge Baier, Dietrich Daroch, Juan L. Reutter, Domagoj Vrgoč
- The Impact of an Extra Feature on the Scalability of Linked Connections
Pieter Colpaert, Sander Ballieu, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens
- Towards Maintainable Constraint Validation and Repair for Taxonomies: The PoolParty Approach
Monika Solanki, Christian Mader
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2016-08-22: submitted by Olaf Hartig, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2016-08-22: published on CEUR-WS.org