2017 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology
Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn2017)
co-located with the 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017)
Vienna, Austria, October 22, 2017.
Christopher Brewster, TNO, Amsterdam
Michelle Cheatham, Wright State University, USA
Mathieu d'Aquin, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, NUI Galway, Ireland
Stefan Decker, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Sabrina Kirrane, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
Table of Contents
- Behavioral Tracing of Twitter Accounts
- Inference-proof Data Filtering for a Probabilistic Setting
Joachim Biskup, Piero Boantti, Clemente Galdi, Luigi Sauro
- k - RDF-Neighbourhood Anonymity: Combining Structural and Attribute-based Anonymisation
for Linked Data
Benjamin Heitmann, Felix Hermsen, Stefan Decker
- Privacy-Preserving Data Publishing in Linked Data Mashup Architectures
Juan Manuel Dodero, Mercedes Rodríguez-García, Enrico Motta
- Compliance through Informed Consent: Semantic Based Consent Permission and Data Management
Kaniz Fatema, Ensar Hadziselimovic, Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Christophe Debruyne, Dave Lewis, Declan O'Sullivan
- Modelling Provenance for GDPR Compliance using Linked Open Data Vocabularies
Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Dave Lewis
- On Modeling Political Systems to Support the Trust Process
Carlos Laufer, Daniel Schwabe
- Semantic Insecurity: Security and the Semantic Web
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2017-10-07: submitted by Sabrina Kirrane, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2017-10-08: published on CEUR-WS.org