Copyright © 2009 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
Re-publication of material from this volume requires permission by the copyright
owners. This volume is published by its editors.
Lightweight Integration on the Web
San Sebastian, Spain, June 23, 2009.
* University of Trento, Information Engineering and Computer Science Department, 38100 Povo/Trento, Italy
** Vrije Universiteit Brussel,
Department of Computer Science, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
*** TU Delft,
Department of Software Technology, 2600 Delft, the Netherlands
Table of Contents
- Data Extraction from Semantic Annotated Deep Web Sites
Eduardo Martín Rojo and Vicente Luque-Centeno
- Reputation Based Self-Service Environments
Donato Barbagallo, Cinzia Cappiello, Chiara Francalanci and Maristella Matera
- User Profile Elicitation and Conversion in a Mashup Environment
Erwin Leonardi, Geert-Jan Houben, Kees van der Sluijs, Jan Hidders, Eelco Herder,
Fabian Abel, Daniel Krause and Dominikus Heckmann
- Lightweight Data Integration using the WebComposition Data Grid Service
Ralph Sommermeier, Andreas Heil and Martin Gaedke
- FREDDY: A Web Browser-friendly Lightweight Data-Interchange Method Suitable for Composing Continuous Data Streams
Shohei Yokoyama, Isao Kojima and Hiroshi Ishikawa
- Introducing Collaborative Service Mashup Design
Martin Vasko and Schahram Dustdar
- Service Composition at the Presentation Layer using Web Service Annotations
Tobias Nestler, Marius Feldmann, Andre Preussner and Alexander Schill
- Towards Flexible Integration of Any Parts from Any Web Applications for Personal Use
Hao Han, Junxia Guo and Takehiro Tokuda
If you prefer downloading the full version of the ComposableWeb'09 workshop proceedings, please use the following link: download proceedings.
15-Jun-2009: submitted by Florian Daniel
15-Jun-2009: published on CEUR-WS.org