2010 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Domain Engineering
Hammamet, Tunisia, June 8, 2010
In conjunction with the CAISE'10 - 22nd International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering
(1) University of Haifa, Israel
(2) Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
(3) University of British Columbia, Canada
(4) Sofismo, Switzerland
(5) Thames Valley University, UK
(6) Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
(7) University of Geneva, Switzerland
(8) Politecnico di Milano, Itally
Table of Contents
Domain Engineering: What is it?
Domain Dependent Semantic Requirement Engineering
Wolf Fischer, Bernhard Bauer
A UML Profile for Conceptual Modeling in GIS Domain
Jugurta Lisboa-Filho, Gustavo Breder Sampaio, Filipe Ribeiro Nalon, Karla A. de V. Borges
A UML Profile for Domain Specific Patterns: Application to Real-Time
Saoussen Rekhis, Nadia Bouassida, Rafik Bouaziz, Bruno Sadeg
Bridging Programming Productivity, Expressiveness, and Applicability: a Domain Engineering Approach
Oded Kramer, Arnon Sturm
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (pdf).
21-Jun-2010: submitted by Jolita Ralyté
21-Jun-2010: published on CEUR-WS.org