Copyright © 2023 for
the individual papers by the papers' authors.
Copyright © 2023 for the volume
as a collection by its editors.
This volume and its papers are published under the
Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International
(CC BY 4.0).
Posters and Demos at SEMANTiCS 2023
Proceedings of the Posters and Demo Track of the 19th International Conference on Semantic Systems
co-located with 19th International Conference on Semantic Systems (SEMANTiCS 2023)
Leipzing, Germany, September 20 to 22, 2023.
* Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute,
Troy NY, USA
** St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences,
*** IBM Research,
San Jose, CA, USA
**** Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI),
♦ Both editors contributed equally
Table of Contents
Summary: There were 14 submissions for peer-review to this posters and demo session. Out of these, 9 were accepted for this volume as short papers.
Anna Lisa Gentile,
- A Framework Generate, Store, and Publish FAIR Data in Experimental Sciences
Nick Garabedian, Ilia Bagov, Malte Flachmann, Nuoyao Ye, Miłosz Meller, Floriane Bresser, Christian Greiner
- A Mapping Lifecycle for Public Procurement Data
Eugeniu Costetchi, Alexandros Vassiliades, Csongor I. Nyulas
- A Toolset for Normative Interpretations in FLINT
Thom van Gessel, Giulia Biagioni, Jeroen Breteler, Ioannis Tolios, Erik Boertjes
- Developing a Scalable Benchmark for Assessing Large Language Models in Knowledge Graph Engineering
Lars-Peter Meyer, Johannes Frey, Kurt Junghanns,, Felix Brei, Kirill Bulert, Sabine Gründer-Fahrer, Michael Martin
- Enhancing Interpretability of Machine Learning Models over Knowledge Graphs
Yashrajsinh Chudasama, Disha Purohit, Philipp D. Rohde, Maria-Esther Vidal
- OntoAnon: An Anonymizer For Sharing Ontology Structure Without Data
Achim Reiz, Robert Schlücker, Kurt Sandkuhl
- Scalable No-Code Knowledge Graph Exploration and Querying with SemSpect
Thorsten Liebig, Michael Opitz, Vincent Vialard, Maximilian Wenzel
- SPARQLGEN: One-Shot Prompt-based Approach for SPARQL Query Generation
Liubov Kovriguina, Roman Teucher, Daniil Radyush, Dmitry Mouromtsev
- Towards Assessing FAIR Research Software Best Practices in an Organization Using RDF-star
Ana Iglesias-Molina, Daniel Garijo
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2023-09-18: submitted by Neha Keshan, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2023-10-26: published on CEUR-WS.org