2013 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
CSDM PW 2013
CSDM 2013 Poster Workshop
Proceedings of the Poster Workshop at the 2013 Complex Systems Design and Management Conference
December 4th, 2013.
Marc Aiguier, École Centrale Paris - Laboratoire MAS, France
Frédéric Boulanger, Supélec - E3S, France
Daniel Krob, École Polytechnique - LIX, France
Clotilde Marchal, EADS, France
Table of Contents
- Methodology for Determining Stakeholders' Criteria Weights in Systems Engineering
- Reinventing Goal-Based Requirements Modeling
- Concurrent system engineering in Air Traffic Management: steering the SESAR program
- Agile stylized approach to manage complex project
- A Model-Based Assessment for the Solution Space of a Cognitive Coffee Robot Waiter
Thierry Sop Njindam,
- The Missing Link - between Requirements and Design
- Global Safety Management Method in Complex System Engineering
- Proposition of a guide for investigating, modeling and analyzing system operating modes: OMAG
- Systems engineering and modeling: some epistemological remarks
- A model-based method to support complex system design via systems interactions analysis
- Model-Based Interchange Formats: a Generic Set of Tools for Validating Structured Data against a Knowledge Base
- Runtime Fault Prediction and Prevention for Emerging Services in System of Systems
- A different view on system decomposition - subsystem-centered property evaluation in multiple supersystems
- Simulation for all components, phases and life-cycles of complex space systems
- Towards a formal language for systemic requirements
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2013-11-15: submitted by Frédéric Boulanger
2013-11-18: published on CEUR-WS.org