SemStats 2016 Semantic Statistics
- Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Semantic Statistics co-located with 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016)
- Kobe, Japan
Table of Contents
- Publication of Statistical Linked Open Data in Japan
- I Have A Dream… Will Linked Open Data Stir Up the Way We Work With Statistical Classifications?
- An OWL Ontology for the Generic Statistical Information Model (GSIM): Design and Implementation
- Reusable Transformations of Data Cube Vocabulary Datasets From the Fiscal Domain
- StatDCAT-AP, A Common Layer for the Exchange of Statistical Metadata in Open Data Portals
- An OWL Ontology for the Common Statistical Production Architecture
- Linked Data Cubes: Research Results So Far
- Sparqlines: SPARQL to Sparkline [canonical URL]
- Classification Explorer: Navigational Querying of Statistical Classifications
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.