2014 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Model-Driven Engineering, Verification and Validation
Proceedings of the 11th Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering, Verification and Validation
co-located with 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2014)
Valencia, Spain, September 30, 2014.
Frédéric Boulanger, Supélec, France
Michalis Famelis, University of Toronto, Canada
Daniel Ratiu, Siemens Corporate Technology, Germany
Table of Contents
- Language Workbenches: Opportunities and Challenges for V&V1-1
- Assessing the Quality of Meta-models3-12
Jesús J. López Fernández, Esther Guerra, Juan De Lara
- Towards Scalable Multidimensional Execution Traces for xDSMLs13-18
Erwan Bousse, Benoit Combemale, Benoit Baudry
- Verifying Modelling Languages using Lightning: a Case Study19-28
Loïc Gammaitoni, Pierre Kelsen, Fabien Mathey
- Scalable Verification of Model Transformations29-38
Xiaoliang Wang, Adrian Rutle, Yngve Lamo
- A Viewpoint-Based Approach for Formal Safety & Security Assessment of System Architectures39-48
Julien Brunel, David Chemouil, Laurent Rioux, Mohamed Bakkali, Frédérique Vallée
- Modeling Spatial Aspects of Safety-Critical Systems with Focus-ST49-58
Maria Spichkova, Jan Olaf Blech, Peter Herrmann, Heinz Schmidt
- Towards a Base Model for UML and OCL Verification59-68
Frank Hilken, Philipp Niemann, Robert Wille, Martin Gogolla
- Bayesian Reasoning Over Models69-78
Sebastian Herzig, Christiaan Paredis
- Colored Petri Net-based Modeling and Formal Analysis of Component-based Applications79-88
Pranav Srinivas Kumar, Abhishek Dubey, Gabor Karsai
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, index of authors and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2014-09-10: submitted by Frédéric Boulanger
2014-09-11: published on CEUR-WS.org