2018 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Joint Proceedings of MedRACER and WOMoCoE 2018
Proceedings of the Joint Proceedings of Reasoning with Ambiguous and Conflicting Evidence and Recommendations in Medicine (MedRACER 2018) and the 3rd International Workshop on Ontology Modularity, Contextuality, and Evolution (WOMoCoE 2018)
co-located with the 16th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2018)
Tempe, Arizona, USA, October 29th, 2018.
MedRACER 2018 chairs:
WOMoCoE 2018 chairs:
* Imperial College London, United Kingdom
** National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan
*** Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento, Italy
**** Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
***** Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
****** École des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
Table of Contents
Reasoning with Ambiguous and Conflicting Evidence and Recommendations in Medicine
- Argumentation-Based Clinical Decision Support System in ROAD2H (Keynote)1-2
- Detecting and Representing Contradictions and Disagreements in Medical Guidelines (Keynote)3-5
- Towards an Argumentation System for Supporting Patients in Self-Managing Their Chronic Conditions (Invited Paper)6-13
Nadin Kökciyan, Isabel Sassoon, Anthony P. Young, Martin Chapman, Talya Porat, Mark Ashworth, Vasa Curcin, Sanjay Modgil, Simon Parsons, Elizabeth Sklar
- Argumentation for Explainable Reasoning with Conflicting Medical Recommendations14-22
Kristijonas Čyras, Brendan Delaney, Denys Prociuk, Francesca Toni, Martin Chapman, Jesús Domínguez, Vasa Curcin
- Automatically Identifying Drug Conflicts in Clinical Practice Guidelines23-28
António Silva, Tiago Oliveira, Ken Satoh, Paulo Novais
- Filtering Clinical Guideline Interactions with Pre-Conditions: A Case Study on Diabetes
Veruska Zamborlini, Roelof van der Heijden, Annette ten Teije
Ontology Modularity, Contextuality, and Evolution Ontology Modularity, Contextuality,
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2018-10-23: submitted by Martin Homola, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2018-10-24: published on CEUR-WS.org