2011 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Models@run.time at the ACM/IEEE 14th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2011)
Wellington, New Zealand, October 17, 2011.
Nelly Bencomo, INRIA Paris, France
Gordon Blair, Lancaster University, UK
Betty Cheng, Michigan State University, USA
Robert France, Michigan State University, USA
Cédric Jeanneret, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Table of Contents
- Language and Framework Requirements for Adaptation Models 1-12
Thomas Vogel, Holger Giese
- Towards Adaptive Systems through Requirements@Runtime 13-24
Liliana Pasquale, Luciano Baresi, Bashar Nuseibeh
- Model-based Situational Security Analysis 25-36
Jörn Eichler, Roland Rieke
- Runtime Monitoring of Functional Component Changes with Behavior Models 37-48
Carlo Ghezzi, Andrea Mocci, Mario Sangiorgio
- Using Model-to-Text Transformation for Dynamic Web-Based Model Navigation 49-60
Dimitrios Kolovos, Louis Rose, James Williams
- Runtime Variability Management for Energy-efficient Software by Contract Negotiation 61-72
Sebastian Götz, Claas Wilke, Sebastian Cech, Uwe Assmann
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (pdf).
19-Oct-2011: submitted by Cédric Jeanneret
19-Oct-2011: published on CEUR-WS.org