2012 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Late Breaking Papers of ILP 2012
Late Breaking Papers of the 22nd International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 17-19, 2012.
Fabrizio Riguzzi, University of Ferrara, Italy
Filip Zelezny, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Table of Contents
Preface1-9Fabrizio Riguzzi, Filip Zelezny
- A Link-Based Method for Propositionalization10-25
Quang-Thang Dinh, Christel Vrain, Matthieu Exbrayat
- MicroRNAs Robustness in Genetic Regulatory Networks26-37
Andrei Doncescu, Katsumi Inoue, Jacques Demongeot
- A Problog Model for Analyzing Gene Regulatory Networks38-43
Antonio Goncalves, Irene Ong, Jeffrey Lewis, Vitor Costa
- Creative Problem Solving by Concept Generation Using Relation Structure44-49
Katsutosh Kanamori, Hayato Ohwada
- On Computing Minimal Generators in Multi-Relational Data Mining with respect to theta-Subsumption50-55
Noriaki Nishio, Atsuko Mutoh, Nobuhiro Inuzuka
- A Wordification Approach to Relational Data Mining: Early Results56-61
Matic Perovšek, Anže Vavpetič, Nada Lavrač
- Hybrid Logical Bayesian Networks62-67
Irma Ravkic, Jan Ramon, Jesse Davis
- Towards an Automated Pattern Selection Procedure in Software Models68-73
Alexander van Den Berghe, Jan Van Haaren, Stefan Van Baelen, Yolande Berbers, Wouter Joosen
- Non-monotone Dualization via Monotone Dualization74-79
Yoshitaka Yamamoto, Koji Iwanuma, Katsumi Inoue
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (PDF, including title pages, preface, and table of contents).
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
10-Apr-2013: submitted by Fabrizio Riguzzi
11-Apr-2013: published on CEUR-WS.org