Copyright © 2021 for
the individual papers by the papers' authors.
Copyright © 2021 for the volume
as a collection by its editors.
This volume and its papers are published under the
Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International
(CC BY 4.0).
Software Engineering and Information Management
Proceedings of the Sixth Conference on Software Engineering and Information Management
St. Petersburg, Russia, April 17th, 2021.
Peter Trifonov *
* ITMO University, Russia
Anton Podkopaev **
** HSE University and JetBrains Research, Russia
Table of Contents
- Viterbi Algorithm Specialization Using Linear Algebra
Ivan Tyulyandin, Daniil Berezun, Semyon Grigorev
- Navitas Framework: A Novel Tool for Android Applications Energy Profiling
Vladislav Myasnikov, Alexey Shaposhnikov, Stanislav Sartasov, Egor Gordienko, Olga Aphonina, Alan Gamaonov
- Merging Occupancy Grid Map based on Transferable Belief Model
Maxim Dobrokhvalov, Anton Filatov
- Moment Generating Function to Probability Density Function Transform Methods
Daria Gaponenko, Aleksandr Sidnev
- Generator of Automated Tools for Program Instrumentation
Mikhail Onischuck, Vladimir Itsykson
- Visualizing Russian Kinship Term Possessive Sequences as Family Trees
Anna Golub, Alyona Belova, Gleb Bondarenko, Darya Karmaz
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2021-09-27: submitted by Anton Podkopaev,
metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2021-09-27: published on CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org, ISSN 1613-0073)