2012 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Knowledge-intensive Business Processes
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Knowledge-intensive Business Processes (KiBP 2012)
Rome, Italy, June 15, 2012.
* Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
** Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e Gestionale, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
*** School of Computer Science and IT, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
Table of Contents
- Integrated Data and Process Management: Finally?
- A Logic-Based Approach to Business Process Customization
- Automatic Detection of Business Process Interference
Nick van Beest, Eirini Kaldeli, Pavel Bulanov, J.C. (Hans) Wortmann,
Full Research Papers
- Semantically-Governed Data-Aware Processes
Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Domenico Lembo,
Marco Montali, Ario Santoso
- Knowledge-intensive Processes: An Overview of Contemporary Approaches
Claudio Di Ciccio, Andrea Marrella, Alessandro Russo
- Business Processes Verification with Temporal Answer Set Programming
Laura Giordano, Alberto Martelli, Matteo Spiotta, Daniele Theseider Duprè
- A Knowledge-based Approach to the Configuration of Business Process Model Abstractions
Shamila Mafazi, Wolfgang Mayer, Georg Grossmann, Markus Stumptner
- Modular Representation of a Business Process Planner
Shahab Tasharrofi, Eugenia Ternovska
The whole proceedings can also be downloaded as a single file (pdf).
13-Jun-2012: submitted by Andrea Marrella
14-Jun-2012: published on CEUR-WS.org