2019 for the individual papers
by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes.
This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.
Software Engineering and Information Management
Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on Software Engineering and Information Management (SEIM-2019) (full papers)
Saint Petersburg, Russia, April 13th, 2019.
Yurii Litvinov, St.Petersburg State University, Russia
Peter Trifonov, Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
Table of Contents
- A hybrid convolutional and recurrent network approach for conversational AI in spoken
Bassel Zaity, Hazem Wannous, Igor Chernoruckiy, Pavel Drobintsev, Zein Shaheen, Vadim Pak
- The DSL for composing functions for FaaS platform13-19
- Path planning for UAV search using growing area algorithm and clustering
- Machine learning methods for earthquake prediction: a survey25-32
Alyona Galkina, Natalia Grafeeva
- Construction of polarization kernels of size 16 for low complexity processing
Grigorii Trofimiuk, Peter Trifonov
- A quantitative study of two matrix clustering algorithms40-47
Alexander Slesarev, Viacheslav Galaktionov, Nikita Bobrov, George Chernishev
- Designing a DBMS development course with automatic assignment evaluation48-53
Viacheslav Galaktionov, George Chernishev
- Word embedding in form of symmetric and skew-symmetric operator54-59
Ekaterina Koshchenko, Igor Kuralenok
- Medical images research framework
Sabrina Musatian, Alexander Lomakin, Angelina Chizhova
- Implementation of “smart greenhouse” visual programming tool using deep metamodeling
Elizaveta Kuzmina, Yurii Litvinov
We offer a BibTeX file for citing papers of this workshop from LaTeX.
2019-05-29: submitted by Peter Trifonov, metadata incl. bibliographic data published under Creative Commons CC0
2019-06-07: published on CEUR-WS.org